Automatic Electric Wine Opener Feature:
Every family should equip one automatic electric bottle opener. Enjoy the wine party with your lover, family, and friends!
- Sophisticated and Sleek Design Opener: Our wine opener features a surface that provides a smooth hand feeling. Unique transparent shell surrounding makes the entire cork removal process visible, elegant blue LED light also shines in the process.
- Easy to Use: Simple push-button operation easily removes corks in seconds. Foil cutter included removing seals easily. Just place on top of your wine bottle, press the button, and your wine is open and ready to serve. Corks can also be easily removed from the corkscrew by simply press the button in seconds.
- Powerful and Compatible: Four battery-powered wine openers (Battery is not included), Functions powerful and fast cork removal can open up to 100 wine bottles at a time with every new set of 4 normal or rechargeable AA batteries. Compatible with most wine bottle sizes.
- Portable and Durable: Small size bottle opener. Small enough to store next to your storage rack or fridge when not in use. Weight 240g convenient to take it out when needed.
- Perfect Gift for Any Occasion: Our wine opener with smooth touching and elegant silver color can be used at any occasion like party, restaurant, bar, and catering.It is also a great energy-saving gift for any wine lover.
How to use the automatic corkscrew bottle opener
- Cut and remove the foil with a foil cutter.
- Place the wine opener right up on the bottle and press the lower button to pull out the cork.
- Press the upper button to release the cork from the corkscrew.
- Pour out the wine with the wine pourer and enjoy.
- Use the vacuum pump stopper to keep the wine fresh, if you can not finish the whole bottle.
What is a foil cutter?
A utensil used to remove the foil covering from the spout of wine bottles. Often carried in the pockets of restaurant sommeliers, the Foil Cutter helps to ease the removal of the cork, enabling a slit to be cut into the foil as the Cutter is rotated around the bottle spout.
How do foil cutters work?
Cutting Wine Foil with a Foil Cutter
Usually, they are comprised of a smooth surface that fits in the hand. On the underside of the wine foil cutter are blades that cut the foil when the foil cutter is rotated on the top of the wine bottle. Using a wine foil cutter leaves a nice clean cut on the wine foil.
What is a wine stopper?
Also called a vacuum stopper, A wine stopper is an essential wine accessory to close leftover wine bottles before refrigerating them. Wine stoppers are used because it is hard to put the original cork back into the bottleneck. Wine stoppers vary in shapes, sizes, and materials.
Does a wine stopper keep the wine fresh?
Yes, Lucky for you, a good wine stopper will keep your wine tasting as fresh as the first glass—whenever you get around to finishing it. … This wine stopper also works as a preservation system, so you can drink a glass of wine without actually opening the bottle.
What is a Wine Pourer?
Also called wine pour spouts, wine pourers are affordable and useful. They allow for pouring wine consistently so you always hit the elusive perfect wine pour. They aerate and smooth tannins in wine. They can double as bottle stoppers.
Do I need a wine pourer? or Why do you need a wine bottle pourer?
The introduction of oxygen into the glass of wine is what awakens the wine from its slumber. … So quick, controlled aeration is important, but also having your aerator stop unwanted excess oxygen from getting in. So look for an aerator that can seal the wine as well as dispense it and aerate it.
The Perfect Gift, Applicable to various scenarios
This bottle opener makes for the perfect gift for any wine lover in your life for any occasion; Birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Valentines Day, Graduation, and more!