Superheros Black Panther Compression Shirt
Super Hero Series Compression T Shirt For Unisex
Take measurement up under the arms(1″ below armholes) and around chest
Measure from Waist circumference (distance around the waist) at the narrowest point.
With back of garment facing you, measure straight across from shoulder point to shoulder point at seam line (or natural fold) of shoulder.
Measure from the top of armhole seam, down outside edge/fold to the bottom of the sleeve; Include cuff.
Length:High Point Shoulder (HPS) Back Length:
Measure from the back high point of shoulder seam (or from the natural shoulder fold) straight down to the bottom of garment, keeping the tape measure parallel to center back.
Black Panther Workouts Shirt Inspired by American superhero marvel DC movie Infinity War, Marvel Comics character of the same name, Black Panther is fun and enjoyable, The character had already appeared in Captain America: Civil War in 2016. The Panther is the king of a fictional African country called Wakanda. the Panther is entitled to consume a special heart-shaped herb which, in addition to his mystical, shamanistic connection with the Wakandan Panther God Bast, grants him superhumanly acute senses, enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, healing, and reflexes.
Compression garments provide athletes with various health and performance benefits. By applying a balanced surface pressure to specific body parts, compression garments trigger the acceleration of blood flow and increase oxygen delivery to specific muscle groups. This allows athletes to work at a higher rate for a longer period of time, and circulation improvements help the body to recover faster by reducing the build-up of lactic acid. Additional benefits of compression gear include:
- Made of 100% Polyester, slim fit
- Dri-fit black panther compression shirt short sleeve
- Reduced muscle oscillations and vibration in skeletal muscles during training and competition
- Helping to prevent injury by reducing the amount of damage that can occur to muscles when they shake on impact
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness during and after workouts
- A higher SPF factor than conventional athletic apparel
- Prevention of heat exhaustion by wicking sweat and moisture away from the body
- Reduced chafing in sensitive areas